1.10.2006

23rd Birthday

I'm mooching off Dad's computer, using his stuff to build onto my blog...My laptop still won't start up, so I'm using the internet when and wherever I can...



Here are a few pictures (from Dad's camera since my laptop isn't working so I can't recover my pictures) from the dinner that he and Mom took Nate and I to for my birthday. We went to the Portland City Grill in Downtown Portland where we enjoyed a scrumptuous meal (can you use scrupmtuous in reference to elegant dining?) and then braved the wind and snow to walk a few blocks to Pioneer Place where we saw "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe." Good, good show.







And anyone who knows me knows that I lovelovelove snow-what a pleasant surprise when it snowed on my birthday! So exciting:) Dad, Mom, Nate and I watched the horrible traffic from the top of the bank tower (where we were eating)-there are so many stupid people on the road these days. More today than yesterday, but never as many as tomorrow.



Nate and I spent the night on Dad and Mom's couch-again, anyone who knows me, knows what a great couch Dad and Mom have and how this is not a bad thing at all. There was still some snow on the ground when we headed back to Tualatin mid-morning. All in all, it was a great weekend!

1 comment:

rae ann said...

AWESOME shot! looks like a postcard almost.