2.06.2007

Rockaway Beach, Feb. '06

Ah, wouldn't you know it, but my internet is failing me AGAIN. I find myself back at Mom and Dad's house, relying on their wireless to send my work in to my boss. Freakin' Comcast.

So, Nate and I spent last Friday evening, all of Saturday, and the beginning of Sunday (Feb. 2-4) in Rockaway Beach. It was so wonderful! We really enjoyed the little house we stayed in...The weather was gloomy on Friday and Saturday, but the sun was brilliant on Sunday. We had plans to get back to Rick and Karen's for a Superbowl party, so we had to leave the coast, but I was so tempted to stay:) It was beautiful! AND it smelled like the beach, all fishy. We have plans to go back again in a few months.

I'm sorry, but we totally forgot to take our camera to the Superbowl party! I would love to have posted a picture of the food...There were 9 adults there (although Ricky left early), and we were all eating, but it looked utterly untouched. The leftovers could have served another 20 adults!

So, because I don't have pictures of the Superbowl, you'll just have to enjoy these ones from the beach:)

Blessings!







1 comment:

*FARMERS* said...

cute pics friend! i told adam it makes ME want to go to the beach!! i miss living there alot, oh well
:( maybe someday we can visit it!