9.10.2007

Baby room...

So, I don't have a picture of our bed nook to post so you guys get an idea of the room, but I'll do that soon. Meanwhile, here are a few links of designs that have given me some inspiration...

This is the cake lady who started it all (check out all her links on this page, aren't they great???) and this is another Whimsical cake that I like.

This is a Striped Whimsey Polly's Cakes original...isn't it pretty??? So, I'm sure this design works primarily for little girls--not sure what to do with a boy's room, but I'll figure it out if that's the case :)

3 comments:

rae ann said...

it's a girl so stop worrying.

i love your inspiration! i've also oogled over polly's cakes before and wished i could buy just a teeny, tiny one to stare at. i can't help but think that it would be oh-so-pretty on my mantel.

i like your inspiration! the colors are fun, the style is whimsical, and the whole thing makes you feel very happy. i think tootsie will like her room.

GrannyNanny said...

I checked out that website for the cakes and WOW - they are fabulous. I had never seen them before - what a talent! I love the whimsical kind a lot - it's a great decor idea. In a certain way it reminds me of the M.E. stuff you used to like so much (or maybe you still do?). Very fun!

HART said...

I think those cakes are way cool, why didn't I think of that? It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...sitting down at the tea party to see this really fantastic fantisy cake in front of you. I'd be afraid to cut it though. I can't wait to see pics. Love you, hope that everything is going well, hows the morning sickness?
Love, Heather