9.07.2006

testy hinges



Ahh, here she is...I've gotten her back for just a day. Tomorrow, I drive back to the shop to get the door fixed. Volvo doors tend to crack into pieces at their hinges. If untreated, the door will fall off. In high school, I drove a 1979 construction orange Volvo. Some girlfriends and I were in town one day and when one of my friends opened the back passenger door to get out, it completely fell off. We all kinda looked at each other, picked the door up off the ground, placed it back on the car, and walked away with promises to never to use that door again. With that experience in my back pocket, I find it incredibly important to fix the door on this Volvo!

P.S. I forgot this the first time around publishing this post. Here's a view of the inside of the car...SO BIG! Here, compare:

THE TRUCK INTERIOR, IN IT'S ENTIRETY.


THE BACK SEAT OF THE VOLVO, ONLY HALF OF THE CAR INTERIOR AND ALREADY BIGGER THAN THE TRUCK!


I'm just so happy:)

1 comment:

HART said...

If that is all you found wrong, good car!