7.18.2008

I found some stuff.

I was browsing through Nate's pictures on his computer and I realized that there were a bunch that I didn't have on my computer slash completely forgot about. So over the next few days I'm going to add some random posts going as far back as March 13...Why don't I start now?

These pictures are from our day trip to Cannon Beach on March 13th, Nathaniel's due date. Personally, I think these pictures are fun, so I hope you enjoy them, too!

Actually, this first picture is of the bouquet we placed on his grave that day before heading out of town. Since then we've finally gotten the headstone placed, so I'll put a picture of that up soon.



Okay, so this next stream of photos are from the trip we took into Cannon Beach...

I disrupted Nate's reading to take this picture. This is his "C'mon, leave me alone" look.



I sometimes giggle nervously when he takes pictures of me.



On the beach.




Okay, so that's it for now!

No comments: