1.20.2009

Major Photo Find

I took all sorts of pictures these past two months but never uploaded them to post. Well, I'm changing that now. There will be several posts as a result...Hang in there with me! First off, the "arctic blast" of 2008.

This is what we were up against when we left the house for Christmas with our families. We lost power, actually, so we spent several nights with my parents. Conveniently, too, since driving in the snow back and forth terrified me.



I snapped these when we were staying over at Mom and Dad's house.




Here are a few pictures of our Christmas with Nate's Portland-based extended family.


And these were taken at my old camp friend's wedding reception. I think it had been nine years or so since I had last seen Natali (the bride) or Erica.



More to come soon!

No comments: